We are Dedicated to Helping Your Child Succeed
The mission of Work Smart, Be Smart Tutoring is to provide everyone with affordable, first-class private tutors to help your learn how to properly do their work, while developing successful techniques to remember, retain, and practice the information they learn in school. We carefully vet and hire professional tutors based on several factors, including subject knowledge, educational background and references. You can rest assured that you are getting top quality service for your money.
- Integrity: We believe in complete honesty in our interactions with each other, our parents, our students, our teachers, our guidance counselors and all other professionals. We keep our promises and fulfill our commitments, every time.
- Trust: Trust is the foundation of any good relationship. We want to build a solid foundation with all of our parents and students. We want parents to know that they can trust that we will do our part to help their child, and we want our students to know we will do everything in our power to help them succeed, along with their help.
- Accountability: We do what we say we will do and expect the same from others.
- Commitment to Parents/Students: We commit to providing excellent service, and never being satisfied until we make you happy. We strive to have open lines of communication at all times, so everyone is on the same page.
- Passion: We promise to show our passion and love for teaching in every tutoring session. We love when our students have that “aha!” moment, and that is our daily goal.
- Fun: We strive to make learning fun, and to continually challenge our students to do better, every session, every time.
- Diversity: We promise to never exclude someone based on their race, gender, political party affiliation, disability status, or any other reason.
- Quality: We are always striving to exceed the expectations of our customers by providing quality work.
- Excellence: We strive for “Best in Class” in everything we do.
- Respect: We value all people, treating them with dignity at all times.